- We try to make sure that each puzzle contains at least 25% whimseys.
- Each puzzle cut design is unique and reflects the image of the puzzle. The whimsey piece placement will often will create a story that reflects the puzzle image.
- We create tight, interlocking pieces.
- We use custom plywood manufactured only for our use.
- We use premium products which ensure the image is moisture resistant, of archival quality and UV protected.
- We hope to create a jigsaw puzzle experience you’ll want to repeat and/or share with family and friends
- We include a wheat penny in every puzzle box – For Good Luck, of course…. Although jigsaw puzzles were first created in the 1700s, for 200 years they were mostly used as an educational toy for children to learn geography. It wasn’t until around 1900 when puzzle makers began to design puzzles with smaller pieces, which made them more difficult and more appealing to adults. This kicked off the first great era of jigsaw puzzles, known as the “1909 era”. Coincidentally, the wheat penny, or Lincoln cent, was produced from 1909 to 1958. To celebrate the first great era of jigsaw puzzles and to add a little nostalgia we toss one in each box.
We are small, creative and growing. Your feedback helps! Share your thoughts with us; share your ideas. Give us some advise. Tell us about a favorite photo/image/artist and we might just use it for a puzzle someday! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.